Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Checkin the stats...oooh, yeah

I checked my site stats this morning.  That's where I can see who searched what and how they landed on my page.  You guys...there are some HILARIOUS search terms this week.  Here they are.  In top 3 order.

Number 3:  "I hate my double chin".

I don't remember saying this, but HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA I had to have said it at some point.  I love that if you Google this, my page pops up.  I do have a double chin.  I hear if you chew gum, that makes it go away.  I hate gum.

Number 2:  "I've gotta bagel hey hey hey".

Someone else in the world sings "hey hey hey" after everything they've got.  That's awesome.  I know it's after EVERYTHING they've got because the original is not bagel.  It's "a dollar".  And then it's "two pickles" (I think).  I haven't seen the Little Rascals in a long, long time.  I don't even remember who said it.  I could look it up, but no.

NUMBER ONE:  "Stepmom in a chicken."

W.T.F.?

Honorable mention:  "Jackie Chan House".  I don't live in his actual house.  Our house is just called Jackie Chan Estates and Szechuan Chicken Farms.

Also, I have gotten tons and tons of hits from some site called probloggers.  I don't know what you are, but thanks.  Well, I mean, it can't be that hard to figure out what probloggers is.  I'm assuming it's not just a clever name, and it's a site where blogs go to be searched.  Hopefully it's not a place where blogs go to die.  Then it would be called deadbloggers.com.

I'm 8 weeks 5 days pregnant.  My kid has elbows and fingers.  That's pretty cool.  I wish the bot liked food.  Or drink.  Or anything other than making me sleep and vomit, really.  She even hates yoga.  WTF?  Who doesn't like yoga?  Or yogurt.  Mmmmm, yogurt.

0 You Said What?: