Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fashiony McFashion

Look, I don't usually go all ga-ga for purses.  I love other accessories, hats and shoes namely, but purses, I don't know.  I can't see spending 500 bucks on a designer purse.  Purses are DIRTY, y'all.  They go on hooks in public bathrooms (never on the floor, have some dignity), nasty sinks, in restaurants, sat in the Diet Coke spilled in your car, etc. etc. ad nauseum.  They are full of make up and snotty Kleenex and hair from your brush and just overall nastiness.  Therefore, 500 bucks?  No, thanks.  Twenty at the local Kohls will be just fine.


That said, OMGDudes.  Mizzzzz Donatella Versace just unveiled THIS little gem.  (Thank you Tom and Lorenzo, once again, for my UTD fashion needs).


I totally love it to the max.  Also, everything in Diane von Furstenberg's pre-fall 2011.  Especially this. 





These outfits themselves I'm not too keen on, but I really love the hats.

0 You Said What?: