Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Flying by the seat of that garment on my legs


Garment.  What a deliciously fun word.  GarmeNt, not garmit.  Does not rhyme with varmit.  I love language.

That's not what this blog is supposed to be about.  I got beef with the system, yo.  Ok, not really, just with my resources.  It's real easy to find resources for stepparents.  It's real easy to find resources for autism.  It's dang hard to find resources for stepparents who are autistic (artistic, though, loads of hits).  Most autistic parenting advice is for parents raising autistic children.  Nothin out there about kids raising an autistic parent.

I want that T-mobile "My Touch" chick's dress.  That pink and white one.  It looks awesome.

Anyway, about them resources.  They are slim pickins.  I have no clue what I'm doin out here, folks.  No clue.  One day I feel like I'm fine, the next I'm a complete spaz.  I'm not so sure what the point of this post is, just a complaint that no one like me is telling me what to do specifically (and I'm not up for the task, either).  As mentioned in my previous post, I need specific direction in nearly everything that I do.  I don't really have a solution.

1 You Said What?:

Alex said...

maybe you should write some resources?! :)